Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

About Unlucky Cannabis Macho

I just can not understand what was going on? "I did not see you, why are we so little communicate?" I should call? Am I a man?! After all - you brain is smoked by cannabis, so we can't know what to talk about! YOU ARE NOTHING get carried away - you did not READ - YOUR ONLY interest is cannabis !!!!!! Why are you crying? Little contact? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? How are you going to COMMUNICATE WITH ME IF yor do not know what to talk me? IF YOU only talk what you want me and want to put me to your bed? (Where I suspect you have not very good - I think you only want to PROVE yourself what you macho) Am I sex shop? Or a prostitute? You're going to hold me tantrum, stupid piece of meat?

I Am A Sweet Disease

I Am A Sweet Disease

Do Some Warm Up

Do Some Warm Up

She Have A Nice Body

She Have A Nice Body



Labels: just envy  gynecological examination  certainly woman  women better  look beaten  write nonsense blog  appeal readers  give little attention  grieve asshole  stop soul  

0 comments:

Post a Comment