Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Am Certainly Not A Courtesan And Even Kept Woman

Well, I'm certainly not a courtesan and even kept woman, I'm modern woman, which the rent and pay for the meal can. Feminist or what? He-He

But some things just enter me into a stupor. Here is my admirer, Mr.N. So we drink coffee together, what else, sometimes comes to massage. In short, He is prince on a black Mercedes, such serious uncle with serious intentions. And here I am with Mr.N. repeatedly discussed the possibility to take off for a week on vacation at sea, under palm trees.

So he sends me mail with links, and say, "Here are some options, see what you like and WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD". He-He

Magically simple.

I Have A Secret

I Have A Secret

Make Me Feel

Make Me Feel

I Am Very Very Very Very Good Looking

I Am Very Very Very Very Good Looking



Labels: about checks  never believe  types pickup  neighbors floor  wait weeks  love perfumes smells  have tender gentle  tender gentle  gynecological examination  

0 comments:

Post a Comment