Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Will Be A Doll

I'll be a doll. a little shy, a little silly - plastic, cold, do not feel pain, and be indifferent to all, as the sea, to forget that such love and parting, I'll be Barbie - the bitch and beauty ... exactly the same as the foil of chocolate - you see is always what you want - so it is necessary, gracefully - slim and smart, sexy, you think of it again - all so real ... but at night you will forget the words in the morning, and I forget. ... because ... I doll ... I plain stupid doll without sound, I bring suffering, grief and sorrow, I do not know your secret desires in my world full of creatures are doomed ... ... I do not cry, do not feel and do not suffer, break hearts again and again smash ... I'm not a girl ... robot ... ... in my name is empty, darkness in my head, my head - unconsciousness, break, break - in my life calling ... I empty, I'm stupid, I'm dumb, just a doll, a mini skirt and stockings ... ... I'm not a girl - a joke ...

You Will Go Into A Bar Alone Today

You Will Go Into A Bar Alone Today

Who Cares About You

Who Cares About You

I Know What You Mean

I Know What You Mean



Labels: good want  important decisions  girls want  grieve asshole  night mouses  cozy spoke  gynecological examination  about snow  nothing happens  want very  just nothing  

0 comments:

Post a Comment