Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Appeal To My Readers

Do you have a problem with a guy because you're ugly. The guy with your best friend, because she wants to fuck, but not friends. In relationships with friends, do not lie - you have no friends. Guys do not want to meet with you in the street - the guys are not idiots, looked in the mirror. Parents tortured you - well, they inject a little reassuring, is that you would not have brawled. You do not know where to begin an independent life? Drugs can help you. How to earn loads of money? Sell your body. To be happy? There is no happiness, better kill yourself the most sophisticated method. I will help you solve any problems - I have a hammer to you personally. After all, psychology - it's not just science, it's almost magic - I confuse your brains out and make a soldier of my army. We will do miracles together - will destroy the planet! Ask your questions (although I do not care), and together we will come up with a perfect solution, how to destroy everything! You'll see in a week you will notice significant changes in life - you die! Waiting for you, shit, I'll make you a soldier.

My First Attempt

My First Attempt

Dominant Girl

Dominant Girl

Did I Do It Right

Did I Do It Right



Labels: friend divorced years  went friend  friend marriage  britney spears girl  stop soul  

0 comments:

Post a Comment