Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Qanda Black Boys Gotta Love Em Flirting Or Culture

Qanda Black Boys Gotta Love Em Flirting Or Culture Image
"QUESTION BY ERIN KATE": BLACK BOYS. GOTTA LOVE EM. FLIRTING OR CULTURE?

Ok, so there's this really great guy at my school. I'm white, he's black. Since the very first day of school (freshman in college) he's been flirting with me pretty heavily. At first I didn't like him as more than just a friend. I still noticed his charming smile and irresistible sense of humor, but didn't feel anything there. Well the semester goes on, he's still flirtin and all and then just last week I realized that i actually like him back (at this point i felt safe to assume he actually liked me). Then just friday he mentioned something about his "girlfriend"..

He always mentions stuff about how cute I look, and he's very touchy/feely (nothing that goes across any boundaries, I don't stand for that lol, just more than any normal white guy I've known).

I've HEARD that it's part of black culture to point out the "hotness of women" and stuff like that, and that in general black guys are more outgoing than white guys.

I just wanna get my facts straight and I wanna know if he's doing this because it's just how he is, or if he's a doucher for hitting on me when he's got a girlfriend.

=]

Thanks

BEST ANSWER:

"Answer by Izzies"

No its not their culture its called being a nigger. Hes acting "niggerish" google it

KNOW BETTER? LEAVE YOUR OWN ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!



Labels: hate life  look beaten  tree marriage  nice back friendly  running serial happiness  looks eyes says  never cry  serial happiness four  hate just  write nonsense  

0 comments:

Post a Comment