Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Being Dating Coach Comes Back

Being Dating Coach Comes Back Image
in this case, you is me. I have been dating a cool girl for past few weeks, we were getting along, a lot fun together. Me not dating or meeting anyone else in that period of time, as i said, i have changed my ways of getting laid like rock start a few years ago, and since then when i see quality i stick with it and see where it goes, rather then be looking for greener pastures.

I didnt tell her that i am a dating coach, for obvious reasons, girls think to think you running tactics and manipulating them. Which i never did, nor recommend any one else to do that. I have dont martial arts in the past, and still ocassionaly have clients come in to do a session. Mostly recreational now, but still can qualify of work to an extent, so thats what i say i do. Well, i just got message from her, with text, jigg is up and link to her blog post of me being pick up artists/Bser. While the whole we were together, i did nothing to manipulate an energy, and we had great time together. Just goes to show, that stigma of pick up artist is creeping in.

She didn't even bother to talk to me, to figure out why i haven't told her i was a dating coach (the reason would be i mentioned above, trust removed unless we been together for long enough to reveal that detail). Sadly, both of us will be missing out on each others company, just because she was not trust worthy enough not to google my name, for i would reveal my true occupation in the due time.Sign up for Pick up Future RSS feed.

Labels: pick will  psychology little people  long book reach  track record  back old company  online dating profile  thinks woman  erotic series kindle  dating track  

0 comments:

Post a Comment