Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Friend Got Divorced After Two Years Of Marriage

A friend got divorced after two years of marriage, and now ex-wife claims in an apartment belonging to him. She arrived here from Washington, and they lived in the apartment of his grandmother! Oops! And now they sell the apartment and the money will be shared. How can this be? And she is confident what she is correct. Despite the fact that she left him for a rich man ... And here was a producer, it seems, Michael Kirk Douglas. Skied, fell, broke his spine, was sitting in a wheelchair. His wife immediately went away. Go to another producer. And there are thousands of such stories. Well, how you can trust people when they do so? Choose the others? But how to choose, distinguish, recognize? People are difficult to understand

I am easily fooled. I am not experienced in this field. Sometimes I do not see obvious things. I can easily believe in what I would be expected to believe and what I want to believe. When feelings, when intimacy, and even if I achieved this myself! Then it is easy to confuse me and stir my mind ...

Can You Dance

Can You Dance

Damn I Like Those

Damn I Like Those

More Of A Challenge

More Of A Challenge


0 comments:

Post a Comment