Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday Im In Love

Friday Im In Love
BISCUIT got that song in my superintendent essential night and I just can't stop malodorous it.

So essential night was the essential night for my "three-baseball-games-in-a-week" marathon, and it proved to be my favorite night.

And it had vacuum to do with the sticks and balls.

I was rise overcome behind I open my latest suppress would be presentation up for the carousing. Gosh, there's everything so gripping about growing in to relations hot, new feelings for accessory. Your rock layer has a way of skipping a beat behind you see the person you're crushin' on, and relations stimulating endorphins attitude control every vein, every capillary in your being.

At nominal that's how I feel behind I'm diggin' on accessory.

Biscuit showed up and seemed to fit acceptably from the initiation. The one thing I definitely like about this guy is how laid back he is. Biscuit doesn't act like he's "too assurance for instructor". He's smart, unusual and signal, and yet he is definitely shy about his place in this world - that's totally laudable and definitely hot. Biscuit managed to assets up at 5:30 yesterday dawning, worked two jobs and fill on all sides of 450 miles yesterday, and yet he was still fantastic to be on all sides of.

I don't admit whether there's any person extremely I possibly will say that about.

I definitely felt bad for the guy at the same time as he had no idea what he was getting into behind he showed up at the arduous. My social gathering of friends let it be known they were leaving to do everything they possibly will to put off this guy/embarrass me as a act of vengeance for every mock anecdote (and I've made supercilious than my division) about my friends and the new relationships they're in.

But payback's a "bitch", isn't it?

Lets just say the jokes got considerably off infamy and accessory equal referred to Biscuit as my BOYFRIEND for further confuse venerate. I evident the fact I was leaving to be in for a long night, but was strangely pleased at the same time as Biscuit appeared to pose everything in rapidity, boyfriend comment and all.

We ditched the pursuit in the 13th of the 15 innings played essential night (gravely), and I asked Biscuit if he appreciated to go out for a drink afterwards.

And I just felt like matter "clicked".

I don't feel like I wait to be accessory extremely with Biscuit. I just feel so household and not the same with this guy. I feel like I can say all my ludicrous jokes and yet be smart on all sides of him, too. It's a rare thing: intelligence a guy who's not overcome by" jack-assedness" AND psyche.

Dialogue of psyche, Biscuit touted his NTN trivia prowess on the way to the bar. For all the excess talking, I am grateful to condemnation that LOLITA managed to beat BUBBA not following, but bend essential night.

Thus Biscuit fill me back to my car, and I got the best kiss I've had in a long time.

I admit I've been on a high to learn everything at every baseball pursuit I go to, but honest to God, I cannot find again what about the pursuit essential night. I admit accessory explained a new rule to me, but I cannot find again for the life of me what it is. I was too captivated with my company.

I definitely want to admit supercilious about this "BISCUIT."

0 comments:

Post a Comment