Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

I Am I Am I Am

I'm hysterical. I could not bear. I'm different, like a hundred smiles in the world. I'm selfish. I'm gorgeous. I am their light, shining, gadflies. I'm a nymphomaniac. I'm fickle. I windy. I'll be your wound. I was always an exhibitionist. I expose feelings. I'm an actress. I am the queen of black PR. I gossip. I you are not a couple. I crook. I plet intrigue. I'm just a fragment. I am torn from a book. I love you. I am your no residue. I am a girl with almost no flaws.

Nothing Too Serious

Nothing Too Serious

Takes A Nap

Takes A Nap

Charming Guy Like You

Charming Guy Like You



Labels: smart wise  girls tender gentle  just happens  looks eyes  never anyone  precious lives  thought sublimation  live limit  begin normal guys  rough tough  went meeting  

0 comments:

Post a Comment