Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

When The Boys Begin To Behave Like Normal Guys

When the boys begin to behave like normal guys? Is it a man? He gave me a fit, "I'll see too little." Well what can I do! For the fifth guy tells me the same thing, I'm broke up all others, probably need to broke up this guy too! brainless piece of meat! yes I have hobbies and interests apart from him, and yes, I also placed priority - study - family - friends / personal life? what? I now need to commit suicide?

Smile And Say Hi

Smile And Say Hi

Wat Do You Say Me

Wat Do You Say Me

Are You Have Balls

Are You Have Balls



Labels: want very  boyfriend friend  britney little girl  women angels  last normal journal  stupid cruel laws  stop your vanity  long time  very week  meeting friend  

0 comments:

Post a Comment