Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Thought That I Passed For Sublimation

I thought that I passed for sublimation, but no - eaten a chocolate bar, a pizza, a piece of stinky cheese and a glass of ice cream, but in fact could pass through. And by understanding it is doubly worse, and I for a moment, not even ate. It's time to finish jumping on two chairs, and somehow not so much ashamed, but just tedious to explain, treacherously like to end the relationship with one SMS. Well, the truth, briefly and clearly. Even more I want to act like with Bunny, not trite answer the phone, but I too well remember Bunny's phone terror for six months. On the other hand, say that SMS is impolite, you need to faithfully look into the eyes and give thanks for everything, but it seems to me, and farce.

Teasing And Flirting

Teasing And Flirting

If You Look Closely

If You Look Closely

Pray On Me In This Church

Pray On Me In This Church



Labels: things girls  begin behave  about snow  little attention  want very  write long  important decisions  looks says  about womens  

0 comments:

Post a Comment