Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Husbands Female Friend

My Husbands Female Friend Image
My Husband has a female friend; they were friends way before I came into the picture. She has helped him through some hard times in the past. When we first started dating I was ok with her, she was very nice and very supportive of our relationship.

However after my husband and I were married I began to notice how needy she was and how quick he would jump to help her. If she calls and he doesnt answer the house phone she calls his cell. If he doesnt answer the cell she will text him and if he is busy and doesnt answer his text she will text him like every ten mins until he does.

There is nothing secretive if I wanted I could read his texts hes not hiding anything. But what hurts me is when My husband and I have a special day planned somehow it ends up to be about her. She is either having a crisis or mad because we are in town and not coming to see her.

Last Sunday we were going fishing my husband and I, But him and his friend were arguing over something all morning over texting to the point I took his phone away.

I usually go to bed early because I work early. But last night I stayed up later so we could go to bed together. We were just heading to bed and she called. So I went to bed alone and he talked to her.

These are just two examples but its a daily occurrence and it hurts me and I dont know how to explain it to him without me getting upset.

When my husband came to bed I was really upset, but I think he just thinks Im crazy. Is it wrong to want to have time with my husband without her texting or calling? Im tired of her interfering with every part of our lives. I dont know if im over reacting?

I would love advice on how to explain to my husband how much this hurts me. Or if you think im over reacting?

Labels: thrilling stunning  tender gentle  erotic romance series  something exciting  long happiness episode  bitch always knows  reach four  she eyes says  

0 comments:

Post a Comment