Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Went To A Meeting With My Old Friend

I went to a meeting with my old friend - my god I know it literally since childhood, and if his father did not at once ascended to Olympus rich life, we would now be preparing for the wedding. We talked always perfectly, both gay, both no roof - or rather close to each other we just took down her. And now we met - a bitch and a cynic. He even before this suggest to me many times to meet one on one, but somehow I do not have the time, but now have decided to meet at "comfortable" setting.

We went to the Red Cube, a meal. My God, how it was interesting - he has become such a cynic, and like all the guys are extremely interested in the pick-up pretty girls. Oh yeah, he probably does it with ease, he reminded me, perhaps if I were born a boy I was like him, he uses all of my psychological tricks, just flipped on the psychology of women, how can I play with guys and anticipate their actions , so he uses his knowledge of women - in terms of pick-up - just perfect tactics.

Well, it does not matter, then we met purely as friends, so carry on a conversation and even the whole meeting was very interesting. We talked about life, he went to university, then sat - when it wanted to get some fresh air, went for a walk around the shops. He has a perfect sense of style, we were half an hour to see the male fragrance - because we were arguing from some flavor and perfume, the girls quickly lose his head and lay down in bed))). Then we went to him. He has two little sisters - went to scout camp - parents are in Tibet (they are both very educated and highly cultured people), so that huge apartment was empty.

Oh, how glad I am that I just an old friend of his, then what else I would have stepped on the throat of my pride - and if I was just invited to a meeting, I never went. In general, the thrill of meeting - a huge positive, agreed to meet again.

Full Attention

Full Attention

I Noticed You

I Noticed You

Looked A Little Drunk

Looked A Little Drunk


0 comments:

Post a Comment