Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

It Is Not Rough And Tough

It is not rude and not cruel.

It is polite, but sincere.

She speaks with a man honestly and openly, just as talking with friends and girlfriends ... ... ... ..



6:00. I woke up, stretched, and smiled. Hello, new day, greetings to you, new problems!



6:05. 20 minutes on the simulator. Do you envy me? That's it, and I, instead of envy, raise money, went out and bought. Cleared in the flat position, installed and for two years starting the morning that way. Expensive? Go to a specialty store! And then divide the price for years of health, vitality, recall a good figure, healthy joints, gay metabolism ...



6:30. The occupation of the bathroom



7:00. Breakfast - the basis of an active day! There are no half-finished, but I love myself, and not manufacturers. Best "bitchy" breakfast - yogurt cocktail. Elementarily made at home: a blender, low-fat yogurt, honey, fruits in season. A minimum of calories, a wonderful mood, do not feel like snacking on chocolate bars. Coffee - banned products: tooth discoloration, headache, blood vessels are destroyed ... no dope! My energy - in me!



7:15. Wake up my guy, tea, toast, omletik. Eat, love, dishes vymoesh? Thank you, dear, I - the happiest woman because of you ...



7:20 Make-up, admiring himself in the mirror, clothes-just what is beautiful and comfortable, the main attribute, good shoes!



8:20. Taxi! .. Do not smoke, please, in the cabin. Thank you. Kindly turn off the radio.



8:40. Hello, work! Boss is waiting for me, thanks, you too ... Alexander, glad to see you. Thank you. No, I can not. I'm pretty loaded question setim not work! Maybe. No, I'm not running on the road in the state is the position of the courier ... ... ... ... .. there is one final time



18:00 Yes dear, I've already released, come for me please!



18:30. Home, sweet home! Loved you ate? Clever! Get down to supper! Cute, download, please, do laundry ... Yes, in a basket.



19:00. Hello, computer! Bored, unscrupulous vampire at my krovushke? How we do it with e-mail? Ugh! What is it, the spammers had burst or something?



19:30. So, hang the clothes needed. And the cat water to pour. And the meat from the freezer to get it ...



20:00. My dear, you brought me an apple? Greens, my favorite? And a pear? Thank you, dear. Yes, I remember going on Sunday.



23:00. Sleep, sleep, sleep ... The day ends with a real girl sex. Or end - just like what she wants. Tomorrow will be a new day. And the day after, and then more ... there will be many days, and they will all be different. The same will only then that I was not going to go with the flow. I - the main character in his life, and not going to meekly bear it and endure the blows of her little nasty, I'm going to run my life myself.

Sweet Cougar

Sweet Cougar

Crazy Me

Crazy Me

You Are Rambleing Stupidly

You Are Rambleing Stupidly



Labels: love smells  eyes says  want very  little attention  today forest  nonsense blog  courtesan kept woman  stop your  friend years  

0 comments:

Post a Comment