Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Now My Precious Lives With Me

But most importantly, my beauties. I bought a bag that probably waited four months - at the beginning of the summer saw her in the Red Cube, but it costs $ 6500, my father would have killed me, though I had money, but did not want to spend 6500 $, but I just love the bag, so just bought a dress, but left the bag. In August, come - they have not done a discount, I said goodbye to her, I think - do not do not want to make a discount, so it's not mine, but if they then make a discount, then someone other thread just buy my baby, and here come entirely accident in Red Cube - just to eat, I normally have $ 5000 just to enjoy walking to my rabbit - watch cost $ 4500, they did a discount! I just nearly cried with joy. Now my precious lives with me.

I Am Shocked

I Am Shocked

You Want To Solve

You Want To Solve

What Happened With The Models

What Happened With The Models



Labels: women better  hate just envy  gynecological examination  interested take phone  friend divorced  give little  take your  interested your phone  

0 comments:

Post a Comment