Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Singles By Anonymous

Singles By Anonymous Image
>>Is it just me, or is a lot of what Americans define as "alpha male" come from crap like MTV, BET, and other pop culture crap? I can understand "naturally alpha" traits like self confidence, indifference to outside opinion, and the will to walk away from a woman. But think about this: most of the MTV/BET manufactured "alphas" (i.e. guidos, preppies, wannabe thugs, etc) tend to be the loudest when in groups but are meek when alone, get their "confidence" from the approval of other people by doing what the mainstream media tells them is cool, and holla at anything that has tits and a vag/ass, no matter how fugly and bitchy the broad is. A lot what I've seen from the preps, guidos, and especially wannabe thugs come off as pretty beta to me. In fact, the reason why I dismissed "game" at first was because of how the ghetto subculture coined the term. But a lot of what in reality is beta conformist shit is somehow seen as "alpha" by many broads thanks to MTV/BET/pop music & culture. That alone is why I plan on moving overseas in the long term, and I'm happy for people like Roosh being able to leave this country, and especially DC, which is another bag of worms in itself that I will dive into later.

Labels: black love  ode women  modes mondays just  ends lee tells  techniques mind  top handholding techniques  treat make real  divorced years  reducing art  

0 comments:

Post a Comment