Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question Girls Please Help Me On This

Singles And Dating Open Question Girls Please Help Me On This
go eat at this restaurant often, there are two attractive waitresses there. I usually go in with friends or family. They never came up to me, one of my friends said when I left one of them looked me up and down when I wasn't looking. one day I went in there without anyone, the one that looked me up and down was my waitress, I seen both of them stand from a distance and they were looking at me smiling and talking, Before I left I introduced myself to the one that looked me up and down.and she touched me on the arm while talking, the next time I went in they were looking and talking again. the one I introduced myself to, waved giggled, and smiled at me. She also said she liked the color of my shirt. I walked in and she was talking to a guy for a while and never talked to me I thought it was her boyfriend, the other waitress started coming up me talking to me every chance she got, she would smile at me when walking past. she ended up moving away before she left I asked if she thought I was cute. She said with a smile"you cute? Yes!" I asked her again and she said with straight face "oh...no". After she moved the girl I introduced myself to told me her friend told her that she told me about moving, I don't know why though. recently I seen the girl I introduced myself to as she came into work we made eye contact and she gave a relaxed half smile at me. One time my friend was with me and he said both waitress was glancing at me and looking while I wasn't looking. what's going on? Does one of them like me? If so, which one?

Credit: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment