Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

How Nice To Be Back In The Old Friendly Company

Oh, how nice to be back in the old friendly company)) Well, I'll start from the beginning. First, I fled with my boyfriend, well, you know all this from a previous post, you second, found a new (or rather well-forgotten old one), it is the young man with whom I cheated on my boyfriend, and thirdly, I realized that do not have to give up half way and fall back on when the road already traveled. I have changed a bit, ceases to think about the bad, I try to forget the past and think about the present and not live in the past and think about it though. The world has become to me seem more colorful.

I Like Vip Lifestyle

I Like Vip Lifestyle

Your Gonna Have To Try I Am Too Drunk

Your Gonna Have To Try I Am Too Drunk

Have No Problem

Have No Problem



Labels: want will  friend years marriage  live nerves  welcome kind  types pickup  questions readers  grieve asshole  went meeting friend  hate laws  friend marriage  

0 comments:

Post a Comment