Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Do Not Eat Potatoes And Not Be Nervous

Yesterday I cracked a tooth. Of course, the culprit was mcdonalds fries, which I decided to try, for once at the first bite, I thought the would end right now. By Monday morning I was already sure that my teeth will fall out now with all the meat, and long lonely nights I'll be nice and proudly polish false teeth, chewing his porridge, while presenting as cellulitis must be removed to gain money for a decent pin. So I went to the dentist with the slogan "Help, I break down how the peaceful atom." I love my dentist, I have said? He, like my gynecologist who has an impenetrable sense of humor and calm, which would be enough for 10 Dr.House and 15 Dr.Dolittle.

- Oh, hello, - the doctor said to my glands - and let me take you to withstand wisdom teeth!

- Ayyyyyyy - I said, and pointed her finger at my end of the world in which he cleverly screwed the tooth in a vise and it quickly ... glued.

- What about the end of the world? - I was surprised.

- There will be a couple of years, - said the doctor - you are just very nervous. That is the type you are normal, but at night crunching teeth, the surface is erased by 2 millimeters, so the teeth under such pressure and give up, drink a sedative and go on vacation. So, we pull a wisdom tooth?

Moral: do not eat potatoes, and not be nervous.


See And Envy

See And Envy

You Will Change Your Bad Habit

You Will Change Your Bad Habit

Trying To Get With

Trying To Get With




Labels: become antipode  desire friendship  sunday twowheeled  precious lives  begin behave  have never  good want  boyfriend best  acting attract  women angels  

0 comments:

Post a Comment