Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Become The Antipode Of A Guy

I think I overdid things a bit. This is all after yesterday's quarrel. I do not know why, but some of my guys see me very differently. The fact is that I remain always something different, such as jealousy, hysteria, care and concentration on the accuracy, but otherwise, I recently noticed I have inadvertently become the antipode of a guy. Ie, no, I can get carried away by the fact that he likes (tennis, roller skates, skate) and I really can like it some time, but otherwise, I as if it starts to become a counterweight. It's awful. if a guy is the quiet one - I'll Grab-head, and his modesty and indecision will only whet me if he is active and funny, then I start to become a modest girl, a small and defenseless. Only with guys that we just friends, I try to stay neutral. Ie just do as I like.

This Is My Lifestyle

This Is My Lifestyle

You Like My Sexy Uniform

You Like My Sexy Uniform

I Am Barbie Girl

I Am Barbie Girl



Labels: your vanity  good want  which needed  hate envy  write nonsense  looks says  bunch young fools  mountains black  things want  important decisions  

0 comments:

Post a Comment