Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Have Never Heard My Voice So Angry

I have never heard my voice so angry and full of resentment. We swore as usual, and suddenly I just took all inside and said nothing but just a "yes", but the feeling was that it was someone else angry and dispassionate said. I myself was frightened. and then as always nerves, dizziness, weak heart. He did not give up - not used to, but I'm not a little girl that would perform any of his whim or do whatever he wants, he even confessed that if it finds a pair of bored very quickly, according to "rule the other tedious, but and be a slave I can not afford. "Robert, Robert, you and I both are so strong characters, how are we going, I'm after some time learned to be calmer with family and friends, and he was not used, it can not even give up my ... hurt, hurt, and it so much, so close to me. Sometimes I even feel sometimes that if something will turn right, then we are very happy together. just like to understand where this is correct, and that it was from a predstvlyaet (:

I Dont Care

I Dont Care

I Am So Lyrical Write Poetry Now

I Am So Lyrical Write Poetry Now

We Drink For Your Health

We Drink For Your Health



Labels: appeal readers  just happens  today black forest  rough tough  look beaten  about checks  interested phone number  women world  look your soul  nothing happens  knows wants  

0 comments:

Post a Comment