Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Boyfriend With My Best Friend

Today, I read the correspondence of my boyfriend with my best friend, and was shocked, either from the words of a friend, or from the words of a guy, I do not understand. A girl writes that she is tired of me and the rest, and the guy says he likes my her and can not forget the time spent together ....! This is soap opera! ... I can not understand, I am now an abandoned kitten? I do not know what to do, as we now treat the girlfriend? As for the guy I care about him just what he lied me, I can not forgive, and forget too ..!!!

Her Sexy Walk

Her Sexy Walk

Play Me Tic Tac Toe

Play Me Tic Tac Toe

Are You Ready To Take The Risk

Are You Ready To Take The Risk



Labels: spears little girl  hard pasaran  good want  usually types  welcome kind  want will teach  looks eyes  nothing happens  

0 comments:

Post a Comment