Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Serah Woman Westland

Serah Woman Westland
Serah Bernard, untrained in 1978 is a nice woman from Westland US who wants to date single men with age between 0 and 0

"I'm nice woman that keeps her self maintained.I'm honest and positively to people.I like to chock hands and kiss show attachment for the person i'm with.One and the same to do about suchlike.I'm a very fun woman,and alot of fun to be with,at least that what people tell me i would like to meet human being the exact.Am also blond looking and in good declare to a large extent younger looking than age akin to having fun and last an open personality in my dissipation time i akin to departure out to Dinner and Films, plays, concerts good actions i like to still play some Sports Softball Golf, Tennis,Volleyball,Bowling.Healthful ok just about any Have. Also like departure climbing or riding bikes out in nature/state parks being honest, i'm looking for friends first and dating at a immobile amble i do last the intend and time for adult friendship and associations, with the picture that something director can illustrate.I am very friendly, honest and last a good hollow of humor I am looking for the exact commercial in a person. I don't like mind P.E. or star as Looking for human being who like to laugh and last a good time I like to hang out with friend/family or interruption at home and watch tv/movies I like to watch hockey football baseball I like to fling pool and bat darts. Nasty I am looking for human being who knows what they want in life and able to last a good time too i do love metting new people little shy at first,but will regularly say Hi with a beam.You can contact me on my yahoo IM = email Cottage Sophomoric = Always online let chat on offer.I dont chock suchlike back,considering i like human being i will show that person in everyway.I akin to being with."

You can contact weydem at this email: weydem32 ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment