Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Use Acting Skills To Attract A Guy

Use acting skills to attract a guy. You will need a drop of acting! It is needed everywhere in my life! We're girls - we have it from nature! This option I use most when bored. It looks like this. Walk down the street and coming towards me is a nice guy. I absolutely am sincerely pleased to meet you. Important: The main thing is that it is not just passed by, as is customary in the world of civilized people, strangers, and clearly saw me and my joy. Now, technically, "taxis" to him, as if blocking his path.

(So that there was no way to escape:)) And, putting all his charm and utter charm of a simple phrase: "Hello." Then, of course, playing a scene: "Oh, you're so much like my childhood friend!" (How much there is to talk about! ..) With him laugh at the ridiculous, but such an interesting situation. Sharing brings joy and we are going to drink coffee in a nearby cafe! Everyone is happy! Happy End!

Girl Wait For Pickup

Girl Wait For Pickup

Are You Sure This Chick Likes You

Are You Sure This Chick Likes You

Much More Behind This

Much More Behind This



Labels: silly little girl  eyes says  appeal readers  nothing happens  welcome kind tension  normal long  womens checks  bitch always knows  

0 comments:

Post a Comment