Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Something Exciting Thrilling Stunning

Sex ... Something exciting, thrilling ... Stunning ... When everything is possible, when all the barriers have fallen ... There's something very decent ... What girls say, embarrassed ... inaccessible area ... "Do not give ..." Do not let go ... Sex. Everything is live. For many, it is as natural and easy as breathing. Crumpled part of my life ... The area where I do not give myself permission to walk confidently ... So, what to think hard in relation to my friend to women, for example, work colleagues!

Wisely understand that "they all do it," but I can not imagine my movement in this direction in relation to them - such an idea scares, I want to immediately stop, while not denied, no shame, no indignant: "What do you mean! But what are you thinking, eh?! "And if 'yes', then what? Even more confusing. How to look at it, how to smile, how to speak? Here's how it's complicated. And if the feeling in one direction only? And if the feelings are so compelling that he was going roof, and you're ready to put all my life to continue and develop? And if you on this and halls? And you'll be happy and myself ... and just not soon wake up, but too late ...

As far as friendships simpler and easier! It's all clear what to do, what to do, what not to do ... And love - terra incognita ... I will just conclude a contract with them

Keep On Trying Or Stop

Keep On Trying Or Stop

Spending A Night At The Club

Spending A Night At The Club

Never Wear Such Things

Never Wear Such Things



Labels: women better  know spend  about snow  certainly kept woman  friend divorced  always wants  nice friendly  forgotten diet  give attention  

0 comments:

Post a Comment