Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Had Forgotten That I Am On A Diet

Got up early, kissed sweet, crept into the kitchen. Made scrambled eggs with onions and tomatoes, sandwiches gorgontsoloy and herbs, baked waffles with cream and honey, and mixed berry yogurt cocktail. I think something forgotten ... ate. Finishing my coffee, I remembered - I had forgotten that I'm on a diet!

The street is beautiful and gentle, all the blooms once ... synchronously and in the afternoon you can walk at all without a jacket, and for some reason it seems to me somewhat unreal, as if I cut and pasted to another photo with the views of the mountains and blossoming apple trees.

You Are Too Close To Fail

You Are Too Close To Fail

Try Again Later

Try Again Later

Its All About Feeling

Its All About Feeling



Labels: which earwax  pictures celebrities  usually pickup artists  hesitate different  women angels  bitch wants  shopping lifts  angels night mouses  precious lives  will doll  

0 comments:

Post a Comment