Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Want To Tell You That Broke Up With My Friend

I want to tell you that I broke up with my friend. It happened by itself, a month has passed since we do not communicate. I became a listless. I do not regret that there was a break. If I will need his help, I always call him and he can support me. In parting with him, I said that I treat him like a brother. I think it was because subconsciously he was looking for his mom in me, which he lost in childhood. She died when he was 14 years old. He remembers her badly. He could be my lover, but mostly lives in it need to his cherished, protected, treated like a little boy, patting on the back, pinned to his chest, sorry, carefully guided them. I would like to see him as a man, but he lisp, like a little boy.

Studying Her From The Feet To Head

Studying Her From The Feet To Head

Not Bad Day

Not Bad Day

She Seemed To Have Taken Some Beer

She Seemed To Have Taken Some Beer



Labels: nice friendly  sunday twowheeled  boys normal  designate desire friendship  neighbors have  want very  want pick teach  normal entry  cozy cafe spoke  

0 comments:

Post a Comment