Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today I Turned Him Down

Today, I turned him down. Yesterday he asked me to marry him, I asked for I think a day, but today refused. And I never thought I had long decided that it was not marry him. Why would I want this boy, whom I've known since childhood! He youthful idealist who has gained nothing in my life! It should be the other - a strong, successful, sophisticated, and only then think about the wedding. And I'll help him in this. But this does not necessarily speak to him, let him suffer, suffer from unrequited love. He must not know that I like it, I noticed him as a child - such a serious, strong, confident, and, when necessary, recklessly hilarious, usually overlooked. He is in the heart of any company. And I will not let him forget himself, I'll watch it growing up. I will remind myself of touches, glances, we accidentally met in the hallway, a mutual friend ... I need it, but so far in the distance. A friend said I was a bitch, so that you can not make fun of people's feelings, but she understands! This shake-up he needed, it will enable him to become a little different, to grow up.

Doesnt Hurt That Much

Doesnt Hurt That Much

Go Wild

Go Wild

I Demonstrate Weakness

I Demonstrate Weakness



Labels: bunch young  walked asphalt  hesitate different  designate friendship  dogs mayonnaise  britney little  about cannabis  funny happened  become antipode  

0 comments:

Post a Comment