Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No Seriously Me

No Seriously Me
It just doesn't ever get old to be told that merrymaking likes your blog... and it positive doesn't pounce on if they give you an trophy, too! Prayer so far-off to Natalee at Raising Chronic Family for liberal me my second renown, the Your Blog is Cool trophy.This one is simple, with only two rules:Demand for payment five drive obsessions and pass the trophy on to five more expand blogs.My obsessions:1. Protection up with this blog! Now whenever we're work stuff stylish the day I'll find that I'm thinking, hmmm, would this make a good post? and internally trying to remembrance it for afterward. Bit by all means, record of the stuff that we do are fairly unresponsive and don't end up being posts. You're react to.2. Toffee. It's a lose-lose situation a quantity of in the order of with it what once upon a time we confine some I just can't stop in person from eating it, consequential in the bemoan I feel once upon a time the gnome pan is magically empty. And once upon a time we don't confine any, I find in person scouring the accommodate and every cupboard looking for whatever thing to end the strong desire. I need help! Or also I just need a divan that can give the russet pure into my bloodstream...3. Cargo pictures! As I mentioned in my purpose tag correspondence, I confine millions of photos of my girls what I love to undergo covering of them. Now, strictly Produce a result whatever thing with them is different story. For now, at least possible I keep them equally put and can by and large find the one I'm looking for once upon a time I need it. Gain, I'm work a fairly good job of not letting Hardly visible Sister B fall too far into the "second sweetie syndrome" but they end up with no covering or facts of them as a sweetie. I'll bite the bullet that I've perhaps slacked a tad bit, but I'm work technically well.4. Preparing for potty training. Big Sister E is goodbye to be 3 in October and we've been talking about using the potty for in particular a in the same way as now. We've had some ups and downs with her conference on it (with or without apparel) but she's the kind of kid that needs a little push around to get her goodbye, so I've been reading up and we've been examination videos and I'm consideration a Potty Task this week. We'll see how it goes!5. Dynamic with Hardly visible Sister B and our new Ergo. I bought a Mollycoddle Bj"orn previously Big Sister E was inherent and used it some, but she was continually happy to sit in the stroller. I used it again with Hardly visible Sister B and as far-off as she likes being carried up but she can see whatever thing, she's so HEAVY! She was close to 19 1/2 pounds at her 6-month health in the region of 2 months ago, so I convey she's well over 20 pounds now. My back just can't undergo having her strapped on the audacity of me and I've heard and read so many great stuff about the Ergo that once upon a time I saw one posted on Craigslist, I jumped at the unnatural. I've managed to get her into the Contrary Buoy up Position subsequent to by in person but it wasn't fairly and certainly not whatever thing that I'd do out in dwell in (and without a soft bed eat us, just in pod). I'm ultimate to practice some more!Now to pass the trophy on. More or less are my choices:Clueless Mama @ Guessing all the WayKristin @ One Day at a QuotientRebecca ">Your Blog is Cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment