Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Flavour Explains Why He Flaunt His Body On Social Media

Flavour Explains Why He Flaunt His Body On Social Media
Recently, some girls have been fighting over

Flavour on the social media. It looks as if the

girls may really be wasting their time as the

singer told Saturday Beats that he is not settling

down with anybody anytime soon.

In fact, one of the ladies, who he allegedly put in

the family way, gave birth recently but Flavour

refused to talk about it when Saturday Beats

asked him about being a new daddy.

"I don't like to talk about being a father but I

don't have any plans for marriage right now and

it is because my career is very demanding. I

would always want to spend time with my family

and it is not something I can do now because I

am all over the place. I was raised in the proper

way with my parents always watching over me

and I want to do the same to my family. For

now, I don't want to get married."

Anyway, nobody would really blame the ladies

who fight over him. Flavour knows how to make

the ladies swoon, especially with the kind of

seductive pictures he releases on the social

media.

Now, ladies see the singer as a sex symbol, since

he loves showing off his biceps and six packs at

every opportunity.

Flavour readily agrees that he shows off his body

because he is proud of what he has got. He said

he spends time to keep fit and he is confident

about his body.

"If I am not doing music, I love to work out and

when I do that, I am confident enough to show

my body on my social media accounts. If you

call me a sex symbol, you are not lying. I feel it

is a good thing for people to believe in

themselves and be confident. I believe in hard

work and it shows in my music and the way I

work out at the gym. I exercise a lot and take

out time to keep fit and maintain my physique,"he said.

SOURCE: Punch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment