Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Walked On The Wet Asphalt

I walked on the wet asphalt, a home. I thought that I come home and write this post. I thought I was crazy lucky in life, that we should love her, that should not be afraid of things that are not in our range of cases. There, outside of our routine, there are so many things. The temple was a white lump and very uncompromising look at all the passing, running under the umbrellas of people. he shall behold them yet, he never hurries. Rain dripped so small that it almost was not visible, create a sense of melancholy in the autumn mist. The night descended on the city. and in this town besides me one speshashey to heat underground, live as many more people, each with its own history, and even scary to think that virtually everyone does every day the same thing as me. Lives.

They Must To Charge

They Must To Charge

Rejection Is Here

Rejection Is Here

Trying To Get More

Trying To Get More



Labels: usually pickup artists  womens checks  women better  good want  want very  women angels  

0 comments:

Post a Comment