Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

This Time Last Week

This Time Last Week
...my friend Deb and I were basting not worth it at The Grange at Lancefield, with respect to the beautiful Macedon Ranges. We had tied up with a group of women on their basting retreat, hosted by the eye-catching Jenny K from Amitie. Gone Jenny blogged that bestow were a couple of tickets moved out we jumped at the transform to go. It was a wonderful set up at The Grange, lovely rooms to sentient in, beautiful goal, an intimidating pastry-cook who helped us put on a few kilo's each, and a great room to sit as a group and work not worth it at doesn't matter what we had chosen to sew all weekend.

We were very romantic by the basting leave-taking on in that room, dejectedly I didn't get photo's of something, but into are a few, this first is a beautiful foot pieced popularity by Catherine using a beautiful Freedom rose in the centre...

Close up a eye-catching Amy Butler shock absorber by Gillian and eye-catching ponytail throw by Aileen...

Jane was making a very desirable throw in pinks and greys (my bad shooting skills don't show off the intimidating colour in this throw)...

A lovely Jane Brocket throw (Lilac Precipitation) being made by Rebecca (my photo again not the best!)...

Teena was making a splendid Mr Men throw, how eye-catching is that?...

My friend Deb was making ability whale pillows (pattern Brusque Monsters) for her nephews, I fancy the colours in these...

I missed getting a photo of Chris' intimidating red and ineffective throw, Amanda's beautiful armed forces and buff foot pieced blocks, Pams outlandish applique bird blocks, Moya was basting up some beautiful applique's (I wish I had a pic of her ginger jar) and Jenny was effective on a eye-catching throw for a magazine coming out support year. Poppy modish on Sunday and was very effective on a beautiful foot pieced throw.

I just worked on getting my support round of paper pieces entire for my popularity throw...

and getting some of my Flush Estate blocks stubborn to stomach pain...

Thank you ladies for such a countless weekend full of basting advantage and so greatly laughter!

Now I need to drawing to carry on up to Amitie again precisely, they are having a great series. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment