Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I Am Less And Less Sleep The Last 2 Weeks

I am less and less sleep the last 2 weeks. No, I fall asleep counting on a 10 to 1, way down, a habit that I worked out for about six months, the ideal soldier of my body, ten, nine, eight ... Only now I do not like what I see, and my body kicks from deep sleep into a nightmare 03.00 soft push, and I am sweaty and pale as a sick mouse, shaking of the funnel turned upside blankets, trying to somehow obscure the stillness of the night, and my inner voice says, do not have such dreams, you go to hell. By the morning of the subconscious slowly but surely builds a wall. I'm trying to provertet hole in it, incised with a loophole, but I can not remember anything except the terrible fear.

Met A Hot Chick

Met A Hot Chick

Good Luck

Good Luck

Have To Be Creative

Have To Be Creative



Labels: tanned hell  visiting mother  thought passed sublimation  skills attract  bunch young fools  vanity look your  kitten mother  give little attention  about unlucky cannabis  

0 comments:

Post a Comment