Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shopping Lifts Me Up

Shopping lifts me up - like going to the beauty salon! I now chocolate - and his hair a little shorter - start vobschem brush up from the inside (psychologically) and externally (in terms of purchasing a grand krmeov / toners / nail polish / balms for hair / body scrubs), plus - trip to the trainer, from him to the beautician (it still must go, I'm just afraid that I will kill the beautician when she finds out about my perversion from the sun and creams), manicure and pedicure, I'm going to have two months to do - all the time there - it's time ! and of course shopping coupon) and of course, to Liza at Eyebrow. No, dear boys, I am writing this not to show this I'm all pretentious, I wrote these details (which graciously passed the procedure of removal hair on lower part of my body), I wrote all this because in that state of mental and physical crisis, in which I have now been leaving house in the morning (before shopping), no individual male not drew attention to me - at least in the positive sense of term attention. Because so far - all the moral of this story - beauty demands of the victims and also time, money, patience and effort (every)

Peace And Blessings

Peace And Blessings

Feel The Desire

Feel The Desire

Take My Arm

Take My Arm



Labels: women angels  bitch knows  questions readers  gynecological examination  hate just envy  nonsense blog  caught treason boyfriend  boyfriend best friend  

0 comments:

Post a Comment