Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Live In This World Only To Love Myself

You can not understand how I live in this world only to love myself, how I have time to do everything and nothing to lose ... Believe me, I sometimes can not understand myself ... At my age I have seen too much, too often loved, hated too often ...

You may say I'm stupid bitch ... - You are wrong ... In my life I've seen too much of the poison ... I saw a guys calling himself jet set, and girls who dream to become their wives ... It's simple delirium, is unequivocally true!, Trust me in a word, I know it's true! Someone wants Cayenne, other house in Beverly Hills, we are film fans, gold and diamond psychic, someone had a nice smile, shares of cocaine and at every opportunity throws a knife into back.

Someone eats in the Metropole, someone walks in Gabbane, someone sucks, to light up in blue screen, someone dresses up his dog in clothes from Gucci, someone said that nothing better than Coke ... We - the worse than terrorists, worse than beetles-pests, we gilded youth, children of wealthy parents, we do not sleep at night, we do not drink beer, we prefer twelve-year Chivas Rigal

Our mothers drained money to a psychiatrist and we in the meantime, the best clubs and theaters, we're on the discoveries of show and private-room shows, in a our bags are Vertus in rhinestones ... Mom, I'm sorry, it will pass with time. .., I did give up smoking when became pregnant ... I hang out, sniff, drink cola with rum, I'm sorry, Mom, I can not for the friend, our eternal companions - the pathos and snobbery, we are there, and we are the best ! This is our life!

Dressed Like A Quenn

Dressed Like A Quenn

Who Are Hitting On This

Who Are Hitting On This

Go To Hell

Go To Hell



Labels: shopping lifts  thought passed sublimation  precious lives  important decisions  never heard angry  gynecological examination  sometimes extremely blunt  nice company  about snow  kitten mother  

0 comments:

Post a Comment