Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Singles And Dating Open Question Relationship Advice Please Honest Answers

Singles And Dating Open Question Relationship Advice Please Honest Answers
So my boyfriend and I have been having some issues lately, and i want to know if i'm in the wrong so i can make some changes. First off when we began dating he had no connections to any of my close friends even though we all went to the same school. And as we began to become more serious as i would think anyone would do i introduced him to my friends. And i feel like that was my biggest mistake because now him and one of my friends are super close. And of course i would want my bf and friend to get along but their relationship is just over board. For example they hangout at school and outside of school without even telling me on multiple occasions. They in my opinion are kinda flirty towards each other. They text 24/7.they even have each other as there phone screen savers! But yet they claim they are just friends. I have talked to my bf about it (i let it slide for awhile) and he said he would change it but i seen no changes. So now idk what to do :/

Source: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment