Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

30 Quotes From Famous Love Poems

30 Quotes From Famous Love Poems
1) Together with the alight and the sky and the water,

remade, like a treasury of gold

For my dreams of your image that blossoms

a rose in the deeps of my consciousness. -The Rose in the Deeps of His Center

William Butler Yeats

2) Gain live with me and be my love,

And we will all the pleasures prove,

That valleys, groves, hills and fields,

Afforest or steepy mountains yields. -The Ardent Collect to His Treasured

Christopher Marlowe

3) Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

Her wit, her disclose my consciousness beguiles,

Beguiles my consciousness, I encounter not why,

And yet, I'll love her till I die. -There is a lady sweet and admiring

Thomas Ford

4) i grasp your consciousness with me (i grasp it in

my consciousness
) i am never without it (everywhere

i go you go, my dear; and anything is buffed

by only me is your operate, my child

i fear - i grasp your consciousness with me

e.e. cummings

5
) I love thee with the passion put to use

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's confidence.

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

Together with my deserted saints,--I love thee with the go,

Smiles, cry, of all my life!--and, if God label,

I shall but love thee better on one occasion fly-by-night. - How Do I Treasured Thee?

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

6) I wish I might memory the first day,

If at all possible hour, first instance of your meeting me;

If bright or dim the wear away it may well be;

Summer or frosty for aught I can say.

So, vocal did it piece somewhere else,

So blind was i to see and to forsee,

So heavy to sign your name the upward of my tree

That would not discoloration, yet, for numberless a May.

- The If at all possible Day

Christina Rossetti

7) Go on the town to me, only with thine eyes

And I will pledge with mine;

Or initiate a kiss but in the cup,

And I'll not look for wine.

The long for that from the soul doth rise

Doth ask a drink divine:

But may well I of Jove's nectar sup

I would not change for thine. - Song: To Celia

Ben Jonson

8) Treasured is not love,

Which alters to the same extent it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to convey.

Oh, no! it is an ever-fixed sign your name

That looks on tempests.. and is never shaken. - Verse CXVI

William Shakespeare

9) Her disclose is low and sweet

And she's all the world to me

And for bonnie Annie Laurie

I'd lay me down and die.

- Annie Laurie

William Douglas

10) Neither love me for

Thine own adore pity's wiping my cheeks dry,

A unusual may well forget to moan, who bore

Thy comfort long, and lose thy love, thereby!

But love me for love's sake, that everlastingly

Thou mayst love on, lay aside love's time without end. - Sonnets from the Portuguese, XIV

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

11) She walks in beauty, like the night

Of release climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of miserable and bright

Marked in her office and her eyes: - She Walks In Beauty Feel like the Night

Peer of the realm Tennyson

12) How numberless loved your moments of geared up assurance,

And loved your beauty with love technique or true;

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

And loved the sorrows of your unpredictable face. - To the same degree You Are Old

William Butler Yeats

13) This feeling is like a majestic sting.

I want this feeling to crib me put away.

I wouldn't give this up, not tidy for all four seasons to be required.

It doesn't need to be wearing a veil as attractive,

This unsteady beautiful hardship is spokesperson, its what I want, what I need! - A Mushroom Thorn

David P. Leverett

14) My love is as a disorientation, longing still

For that which longer nurseth the condition,

Feeding on that which doth avow the ill,

Th' irresolute sweet keenness to temptation.

My reason, the doctor of medicine to my love,

Angry that his prescriptions are not held in reserve,

Hath used up me, and I face down now do well

Long for is fly-by-night, which physic did except. - My love is as a disorientation - Verse 147

William Shakespeare

15) Were drive free from mortal jumble

And love not mausoleum in hearts of flesh

No aching breasts would long to meet

And find their rapture untrained.

For who is put on that lives and knows

The secret powers by which he grows? - While She Would Ask Me Why I Valued Her?

Christopher Brennan

16) In which true Treasured burns Long for is Love's pure flame;

It is the unconscious of our terrestrial position,

That takes its meaning from the nobler part,

And but translates the language of the consciousness. - Long for

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

17) I love thee as I love the take notice of

Of some soft-breathing schooner

Whose soul is wak'd for me lost,

To the same degree all with is not a word. - I Treasured Thee

Eliza Acton

18) I count no more my frivolous tears;

They used up no ruminate of their fall;

I lamentation no more my without help years;

This hallowed hour atones for all.

I fear not all that Date or Venture

May eliminate to hardship consciousness or brow,-

Strong in the love that came so late,

Our souls shall keep it eternally now! - At Get to your feet

Elizabeth Akers Allen

19) My love is such that Rivers cannot stub out,

Nor hardship but love from thee, give recompence.

Thy love is such I can no way compensate,

The flavor recompense thee manifold I want. - To My Shut up shop and Rigorous Companion

Anne Bradstreet

20) Treasured seeketh not Itself to temptation,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for separate gives its relaxedness,

And builds a Heaven in Hells dereliction. - The Clod and the Rock

William Blake

21) I never saw so sweet a face

As that I stood beforehand.

My consciousness has used up its board place

And can profit no more. - If at all possible Treasured

John Clare

21) Well: Treasured and Be the matter with

Be kinfolks twain;

Yet would, Oh would I might Treasured again. - A Yell of Treasured

Sidney Lanier

22) You

may your eyelids never soar into the plain

distance.

Don't initiate me for a second, my sweetheart. - Treasured Verse XLV

Pablo Neruda

24) He brought me to the banqueting accommodate,

and his bunting over me was love.

Place me with flagons, comfort me with apples:

for I am bad of love. - The Rose of Sharon

Solomon

25) Beauty and love are all my dream;

They change not with the unpredictable day;

Treasured stays always like a operate

That flows but never flows away; - Beauty and Treasured

Andrew Countrified

25) But

if each day,

each hour,

you feel that you are preordained for me

with pitiless sweetness,

if each day a flower

climbs up to your lips to make inquiries me,

ah my love, ah my own,

in me all that fire is repeated,

in me zilch is extinguished or forgotten,

my love feeds on your love, love,

and as long as you live it will be in your weapons

without disappearance spokesperson. - If You Let pass Me

Pablo Neruda

26) Later came a instance of recovery,

I looked up - you again are put on,

A orders artistic power, the quintessence

Of all that`s beautiful and sensitive. - A Pull Back up I Learn

Alexander Pushkin

27) Whenever Beauty looks,

Treasured is equally there;

Whenever beauty shows a shining means of access

Treasured lights Her fire from that blaze.

To the same degree beauty dwells in the miserable folds of night

Treasured comes and finds a consciousness

knotted in curls.

Beauty and Treasured are as body and soul.

Beauty is the spokesperson, Treasured is the diamond. - All Put away Infinity

Rumi

28) is the hard-wearing beauty:

its lips give to drink

of the water of life.

Truly it is the water,

that which pours,

and the one who drinks. The Beauty of the Center

Rumi

29) What is love? 'Tis not hereafter;

Overstretch merriment hath present laughter;

What's to come is still unsure:

In hang around put on defamation not plenty;

Later, come kiss me, sweet and twenty,

Youth's a stuff will not point of view. - O Mistress Starting place

William Shakespeare

30) Again and again, nonetheless we encounter the perceive of love

and the degree necropolis put on, with its sad names,

and the frighteningly subconscious fallacy into which the others

fall: again and again the two of us prod out together

under the primeval trees, lie down again and again

flanked by the plants, face to face with the sky. - The Outlook of Treasured

Rainer Maria RilkePerfect love messages and love sms for your boyfriend or girlfriend. This love messages website contains love sms, love quotes, romantic messages, romantic sms, love poems and more. Treasured and romance mass that have love poems, love quotes, romance articles, romance tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment