Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question Relationship Advice Please Help

Singles And Dating Open Question Relationship Advice Please Help Image
i really need HELP. ok so i was with my girlfriend for 2 and half years, she said last tuesday she needs to think about us. weve had some problems not major but problems, her family dont really like me either but they havent since we met. we are so conforatable around eachother we both make eachother laugh, i had my own flat and i was not very happy coz i had bills to pay all the time couldnt take her out and she always paid to take me out not ideal for me atall. we were deeply in love i still am. i then tried calling her and texting her alot and she changed her number. by thursday, i then went to see her again and i broke down got on my knees begged her to come back to me but she said she needs space and she dosent hink it will work, we went bus stop and she snogged me before i went home then next day she phoned me said she really loves me and wants to be with me and she was crying on the phone, i was so happy i fort she was coming back to me she arranged to meet me but then a text hlf hour before she was going to come see me. saying i need more time it dosent feel right. and i broke again, she quickly blocked my number so i cudnt call.she didnt contact me saturday, then i text her mum asking to get rose to ring me, 3 hours later she rang. she said she dosent love me no more and dosent care about me. then she ssaid she got rid of all the stuff i got her, cards letters, ect.. i begged on the phone to see me and work it out but she didnt want to she got angry and yelled at me saying dont call again its over and hung up on me this is sunday. then next day monday my mum seen her walking to work and spoke to her, my mum asked whats going on and rose said its over. my mum said ok rose dont call him or text him ever again as i havent eten for 5 days not properly anyway or slept much atall, then rose said she needs time to think, but she acts like nothing has happend i believe she actually dosent care anymore. anyway im back on facebook, she dosent have it but her sister does and her sister has me as a friend so can see all my posts, anyway theres a girl who wants go out for a drink with me on saturday shes goodlooking but i love my ex she is amazing and gorgeous. ive been talking to her so my gf sister can see my wall and she can show rose this. is it a good idea to try and make her jelouse because ive tried evrything else and its not working but she keeps saying she needs time to think. ive arranged a drink for saturday with this girl and this girl is really keen will this make my ex jelouse? ps im not stringing the girl along she was an old friend from college so its a catch up really im 22 btw my gf is nerly 21? please HELP

Labels: thought sublimation  was victim arranged  write nonsense blog  girls love stories  clara marriage mabank  has contracted eve  has contracted madame  

0 comments:

Post a Comment