Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question Best Answer 10 Points Does He Like Me And What Should We Do When We Hang Out

Singles And Dating Open Question Best Answer 10 Points Does He Like Me And What Should We Do When We Hang Out
I was introduced to a good friend of my best guy friend a few months ago. But not in person. On FaceTime, since my best guy friend was at his house. Now, the guy's name is Kevin. My best guy friend's name is Eddie. Anyway, Kevin is not shy. Never. Unless he's on video. But we were on FaceTime, so it was different for him, I guess, since he wasn't shy at all. We talked and would joke around. Then he was like: "I love you, be my girlfriend" and I said yes, (jokingly) then we were pronounced "boyfriend and girlfriend". But we both know it was meant to not be taken literally! We did from there, begin texting a lot. He always uses smileys with me, and over a few weeks, we began... bonding a little more. But, again, we'd joke. At least, that's what I thought. We'd talk about meeting up, how he really wanted to see me and hang, and he always showed that he cared. It wasn't until a month ago, I started feeling a little more than the joking stuff. I actually began to like him. And I'm glad we did the fake bf and gf thing, because to cover myself up whenever I compliment about him to people, I can just say that we always compliment each other with friends, etc, we're "dating", duh! Y'know? Weeks and weeks pass, and we've done "I love you" fights at night/staying up until 5 in the morning texting, he used so many hearts, smiles and we'd write paragraphs to each other, whether it's conversations or little jokes or joking around fights, etc. Then we'd talk about hanging out and watching movies, making out, etc, again. Sometimes it seemed like he was joking, sometimes not. He still does it to this very day. But he seems more into it now, than when we first started texting. Like, when school started, (he goes to my school, so does Eddie) he asked Eddie how I was/how my first day of school was, etc. He was wanting to find me and give me the biggest and longest hug ever, which he ended up doing a few days ago! When we first saw each other, I didn't see him really, but he noticed me, sort of grabbed me from the side, and gave me the best hug I've ever received in my life. You have no idea how happy/shakey I felt afterward. That's when I knew for sure, that I really did have a crush on him. But I really don't know whether he does or not like me back, too. Not in the joking way. Yesterday, he asked if I could hang with him at our community park thing, just to talk, hang, etc. I said yes. Eddie was supposed to go, but now can't because he's having someone over the same day and time Kevin and I are meeting up. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I'm so nervous about it. Do you think he'd make a move or just talk a normal conversation? I do want to kiss him, but again, I don't know if he likes me. My best girl friend thinks so, but I really need more people to give me their thoughts. It's just, he does tend to flirt. Once he didn't go to school, and when I finally texted him, he was all like: " I just wanted to see you all day, I was like: 'ugh is is 2:30 yet I wanna talk to Stacey

Source: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment