Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Hypnosis Bowling And Focus

Hypnosis Bowling And Focus Image
I am not a regular bowler, even so I enjoy the game. Most of the time, I have played with luck, was happy when I got a strike, and mostly got one by luck and chance.

I hardly ever won, before that day, and that is okay, because, well, I knew I wasn't that good.

Last Friday, the company went out on a bowling competiton. We reserved about 20 lanes and it was fun.

(taken from www.tabradys.missouri.edu)

And I focused, very intensively. Focused on the point, I wanted the ball (is it called ball?) to go to. So the ball moving, rolling, and smashing into the pin that I selected. Spoke to me - and the ball - that I want to get it on that point on the track, and get to the right point.

Then I let go.

It didn't always work, of course. There were many, many players around me that were way, way better. Nevertheless, I have to say that I played my best two games. Okay, my highest score was 125 or so, but hey - for someone who never reached 100 before, that is great! And it feels real good to have a couple of great strikes in a game!

(taken from http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2005-12-31/bowling.jpg)

And, it simply is my belief that focus on my outcome helped.

(NLP in Asia)

leadership

nlp

neuro linguistic programming

business coaching

executive coaching

personal coaching

malaysia

hypnotherapy

hypnosis

training

nlp malaysia



Labels: romance have kindle  very last  how rekindle  prove youre  spanking secret wish  online about russian  drew stories days  air pan saga  modes mondays just  

0 comments:

Post a Comment