Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

I Know I Am Strong

I know I'm strong. I will resist anything that falls on my shoulders. would, it must attract man. No this reason only repels them ... Men are afraid of strong and intelligent women.

Yes, I have future. Yes, great ... I'm entitled to my personal life. I hate it when someone tries to disturb me. yes I-selfish. A spoiled child who wants be happy. If it's in front of me, then why not take advantage and capture a moment? Everything in my hands. I have no rivals. Feelings - this is important. They. Proofs are not required. this is madness.I let say that I am a bitch, rubbish, eccentric and emotionally troubled, impulsive person ... This I have heard several times from different people. Fuck it.

I perceive it as a compliment. I always reach for my objectives. Anybody can't stop me. I ready to pay any price. Purposeful? Yes, it is not without it. Only I decide who I really should establish contact. Decided. Mutual. This is important.

And when these "friends" will approach me and say, 'I hope you died, bitch! " I smile and quietly say: "all good to you".........

Be Happy

Be Happy

Reject You In This Club

Reject You In This Club

Not A Good Day

Not A Good Day



Labels: hate just  sitting cozy spoke  nice back company  neighbors floor  acting skills attract  long time  things want  divorced marriage  shopping lifts  

0 comments:

Post a Comment