Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Gloriadebby Single Woman 29 Yo Looking For Man Date In United States

Gloriadebby Single Woman 29 Yo Looking For Man Date In United States
Name: gloriadebbySex: WOMANAge: 29 Years OLDAddress: Dual StatesPreferences: manDescription: I am a God fearing woman, with good principles and values am honest I do not take from or play have fun I'm a simple man with a big seat you will find that i am very attractive, understanding, forbearing,loving and squashy. I am full of passion and romance, and tolerate an eternal expense of love to agree to the right man i'm interested to find that one man that will stand my exhale out cold, the one man that I can never stop thinking of for any resolve, the one man that the mere mock of her name brings a beam to my crag. She requirement be not only my best friend, but moreover my soul mate. My keenness to this man will be till the end of time one time i find her asking her plight in marriage is all i ever decorative for, I requirement tell you that I am moreover old created in my principles and would camouflage and support this woman at any numeral for any resolve. Page: Contact: gloriadebby90@yahoo.comIP: 196.46.246.59

0 comments:

Post a Comment