Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question Ex Girlfriend Help Please

Singles And Dating Open Question Ex Girlfriend Help Please Image
me and my ex broke up 3 months ago during which she was talking to someone else but he completely led her on. We have been txting the past month almost and in this past month we have connected again it seems like. She asked me to write an essay for a college class with her. but i think she used that as an excuse to hang out with me. When she came over we just messed around the whole time and talked. She brought up the fact of what t shirt i wore the day i met her. The following week she came over and as we were watching t.v by ourselves and she laid her legs over my body and rested on the couch as we txted one another back and forth a couple days later i asked her to the movies and she said "okay:))" and she seemed really happy then a couple days later she colored her hair blonde and i had no idea she was and i received a picture saying "what do you think?!" is she playing with my head or could she be thinking of giving us other shot. Shes the one who broke up with me due to the fact she said she had lost all feeling for me. I still really care about her

0 comments:

Post a Comment