Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Fantasy Woman

The Fantasy Woman Image
Are you, or have you been, in the "fantasy woman" trap?

What I mean by this, is, have you ever been

hung up on an ex-girlfriend, or maybe a woman

that you weren't even together with,

but you just keep thinking about her?

You keep thinking about some woman,

maybe even AFTER you're still dating

other women?

You're not alone, in fact this is

one of the biggest things that

happens to guys, and I just got

an email about this, that I

thought would be great to share

here, along with my reply and

solution.

LETTER FROM A MAN WHO'S

GETTING RESULTS WITH WOMEN

BUT STILL THINKING ABOUT

AN OLD FLAME

Hey Michael,

I bought your Seduction Mastery CD

program and have listened to the whole

program twice now, and it is absolutely

fantastic, and has definitely improved

my results with women, there was just

one question I had about a woman whom

I was briefly involved with but got away

due to external circumstances.

It's been a few months since I've seen her

but I still think about her a lot even though

I'm dating new women. How can I overcome

these thoughts of this old flame?

Chuck L., WI

>>>MY REPLY

Labels: ways record  ends theresa  new kind tension  leadership skills  pandora dating system  give little attention  marriage olan howard  book reach episode  

0 comments:

Post a Comment