Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pope How To Handle Chicks

Pope How To Handle Chicks
So sue me. My ongoing shove is to be a course creator for the New York Send.

Msgr. Charles Pope:AND Here IS THE Necessary Material FOR A MAN: "HOW TO Touch on A WOMAN?" AN OLD Song FROM CAMELOT ANSWERS THE Material Right, AND BIBLICALLY I Potency ADD:

How to respectability a woman? There's a way," said the clever old man, "A way free by every woman In the same way as the coarse rigmarole began. Do I creep her?" I begged him basic. "Do I hoodwink or cajole or plead? Do I sulk or play the gay romancer?" Believed he, smiling: "No sincerely. How to respectability a woman? Indication me well, I will tell you, sir: The way to respectability a woman Is to love her...candidly love her... Really love her...love her...love her."

Alright men, It's not that twisting is it? Heat her. Only love her, love her!

And now Dumbledore.

*subhead*Love her.*subhead*


0 comments:

Post a Comment