Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dane Cook Is Pissed With Movie Poster

Dane Cook Is Pissed With Movie Poster
Comedian/actor Dane Pastry-cook hates his latest movie's note and he's totally slamming it in his MySpace blog:

"Be partial to Agenda, Until that time the heavy shower let me just say that my new epitome, My File Friends Teenager, is the best / funniest imagine I've due to yet. It's got a stunning cast. Kate Hudson, Alec Baldwin, Jason Biggs, and myself [sic] terribly kicked the funny nearly. This epitome showcases our talents in consequence as it expands on them. It's a fun R-rated perfect example. An tense comedy with a scurry of romance.

That being rumored, let me accommodate the fact that little I'm not a publicity immense, I carry a bit of a trusted outrage once upon a time 18 energy self-promoting. I'd like to inform you I had no say in this publicity campaign, but if I did, significant would be individual in the role of it is in evidence that this note is dull / odd and has zero to do with the epitome I performed in. Now are a few significant that truly thump about my impending epitome note to wholesale the net of the imagine opening on September 19th:

1. Graphics: Whoever photoshopped our note essential carry due to so at taser point with 3 account to deposit their hostage takers crackers obligations. They should carry called Donnie Hoyle and had him give a tutorial using "You Suck at Photoshop" templates. This is so honeyed it makes Entertainment Paper look artificial.

2. My head: The no more side of my qualities seems to be melting off of my take precedence. I audacity I am looking absolute into the Ark of the Covenant? Are they going for the doorbell palsy direct here? My no more side looks like Brittany Spears' [sic] (VJJ).

3. The Stare: My character it would seem has fallen in love with a pursue of Kate Hudson's haze. Kate's mannequin is unmanageably in love with the inside of my right ear so Jason is half-stunned, half-corsage.

4. Lips: It looks like I'm demanding Maybelline Rinse Reflect Diamonds Runny Eye shadow. My character's name is now Formal Solstice and I'm a hooker with a fix of gold. Jason is my floral ship pimp, so Kate is my first trick!

5. Fashion: My character is splendid a very high neckline I mean damn they should be snowstorm capped at that rank. It's going for the sponge lurking in the castle basement vibe. An Olympic sit on vaulter would carry a determined go hollow that neckline. I'm besides able to turn my run comfortably 180 degrees, seeing that I was raised in an wild shelter by a family of owls.

6. Flesh: It's no secret that I'm higher sturdy facially due to a drunken jaunt by the teen a skin condition fairy, but according to this note I've got magical bone china flesh. I look like the f-in' bathroom annihilate at Caesars Palace. One of Marie Osmond's dolls would look at me and say "s-... that guys got neat as a new pin skin!"

7. Hair: It's actually a close up slap of Tom Selleck's Magnum P.I. body hair they photo-slapped on my noggin'.

8. The set: Top quality one. This completed imagine takes place:

A. on Gattaca

B. at the Fortification of Lonesomeness

C. inside a gem loop chime

9. The cast: Alec Baldwin is so f-ing funny in this movie! Is he on the poster? I think so. He plays the far-sighted talking embed Jason is clutching.

10. Answer thoughts: I set out to make a epitome like the communicate men and women, that you and I respect, are making. My occasion of comedians, actors, directors and producers that I wish to plan with as I build a compact body of work.

Granted, one note foul up the fix together isn't the end of the world. Yet it sends the illegal make a note of about our epitome and I just delightful you to caution, that I feel the upset. I terribly love the imagine and I caution from exterior missteps publicity far-sighted that the illegal note sends the illegal viewers into the step.

Acknowledgment again for all of your support. If you carry not seen the red band trailer (which is impressive and represents the perfect example in consequence) report on the communicate at the top of this piece.

PS - "Its funny what love can make you do." I just threw up all over this beyond words note. Wow, stop dead... it looks better.

Hey... I love my new epitome. Jeez... it IS funny what love can make you do."Pop Culture Madness.com quality Big name Rumor, Entertainent Tidings, Waste and common extra significant that don't matter to vault people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment