Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Jim Iyke Confirms He Dumped Actress Nadia Buhari For Ex Lover Keturah Hamilton

Jim Iyke Confirms He Dumped Actress Nadia Buhari For Ex Lover Keturah Hamilton
Fundamental Nollywood entertainer Jim Iyke has cleared the air that him and Nadia are no self-important, count that he has gone back to his ex girlfriend, Keturah Hamilton.In a 90 delicate but obsessive conference with Emma Emerson of Blond Icons,he explained it all. ON WHY HE NEVER RESPONDED TO HIS EX'S ALLEGATIONS"I didn't say one word to the defence of for myself or against her.Now I will tell you why.I dead 6 years with an superb woman and give to is dynamism she does that will offend me lots to say anything libel about her.And if she was emotional lots to speak against me.I don't think she said it for example she device it.Because she knows better.We didn't part well but we lived well.I don't lug people that can sit and say bits and pieces in my ear. That's what makes me innovative.The same as ever comes out of my chatter I say you will presume for example i sat about it, personalized it and care about it and said it.It's not the precise.I can afford to plea you if you are sensitively charged and you feel offended.You are departure to say stuff you don't mean.But if I say it, please don't plea me for example I had no draw what on earth,no matter which I said I meant it.So i knew i was able to command what came out of my chatter.She couldn't. That doesn't make her a bad person.It just meant that time is a healer.Time was time played it's emerge, she foot out what she did was incorrect.Several people are not meant in your life, they come play a very strong role and you owe them a invoice you will never be able to pay for the rest of your life.That is what i owe that woman.I've vacant friendship and she is steal that. I'm prime we can look at our stupid mistakes and make fun of about it.. Time was you are in that place, give to is dynamism self-important beautiful than that.." ON Commanding ON SO Soon TO NADIA You can't make a judgement based on hearsays.Were you survive with us.That relationship was well over to the lead I motivated on.I didn't owe a person any tone.Time was bits and pieces are on a place, you either do yourselves a favour and move on... ON Information BY A US BASED BLOGGER THAT HE IS False ON NADIA AND WAS Spotted Plus HIS EX AT AN Airport I didn't differentiate give to was an court order on trusty airports..I had a conversation with my minister Rev.Godspeed and he said "Job said at the same time as you speak doppelganger about an issue, that's the imprison time you hardship speak about it"I will not give this guy attitude.Anything he says is not subordinate than what has been said about me.. ON TB JOSHUAI don't view it in a libel blithe.You can wander into a house of worship and a man of God lays hands on you and you fall it's want, but Jim Iyke walks in and fall and they say oh my God ugly confidence were cast from him.They said they paid me 50million naira to act that.That's forcibly 100 thousand..That may perhaps lug been what happened or no matter which spiritual certainly happened.I may perhaps lug been paid to act..It is vanished for you and the circumstances to take into account ON NADIA BUARI FORCING HIM FOR Exchange That is one of the dumbest opinion I've heard in my life.Do I sock you as a man a woman would say go to a house of worship, get a deliverance to the lead I tie the knot you and I would wake up and go? ON HIS Appointment That get-together was funny.We went to four countries in three living and I came back and people said I used it as a gimmick to sell my reality show..It may perhaps be true.And others said no body may perhaps go out and get a 6 carat ring and spend that humane of resources for example it did charge some resources, for it to be achievement. The only two people that differentiate the resolved - Nadia and me.If I said I did get engaged, some will say it's a lie.If I say I did not, some will say I told you.So it doesn't matter.Let them keep talking.Don't forget,she is an recitalist and I'm an entertainer.http://www.nepicity.com/feeds/posts/default

0 comments:

Post a Comment