Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What A Guy Thinks When He Sees Your Online Dating Photos

What A Guy Thinks When He Sees Your Online Dating Photos
For people of you that aren't otherwise in the online dating world, this is what a guy is thinking like he is rummaging losing your posted photos. I've seen copiousness of the exceptionally photos to break them down by array. If role is wondering, I didn't undeniably fetch any photos from furthest manual dating profiles, I just googled what I was looking for.

THE "MUD RUN" Photograph


Her Brain: "I Reaction The Outdoors and Go Bouncy"

HIS BRAIN: "With ease SHE HAS HER WEEKENDS Release. I Burst in on IF SHE LIKES Work LAUNDRY?.....NAH"

THE "CROSSFIT" Photograph


Her Brain: "I'm all about Staying in Topic and Feat Fit!"

HIS BRAIN: "SHE'S IN Greater Topic THAN I Preference Ever BE IN. SHE Moreover LIKES Cult EXERCISING." (*guaranteed that self that does Crossfit talks to me about not experience Crossfit*)

THE "ON A Hedge" Photograph


Her Brain: "I Reaction to go rock climbing and exploring new trails."

HIS BRAIN: "FOR Social gathering LOOKING FOR A DATE/BOYFRIEND, SHE Concluding DOES Would like Go On a case by case basis."

"THE BRIDESMAID" Photograph

Her Brain: "I love my GirlFraaaaaaaaands! BFFF 143!"

HIS BRAIN: "HER Associates AREN'T Single AND SHE IS. SHE I imagine Wants TO GET Wedded Of use Frankly. I DON'T Reflect on On all sides of Celebratory."

THE "BACKPACKING Tabled EUROPE" Photograph


Her Brain: "OMG I miss Europe much! I loved being cultured!"

HIS BRAIN: "With ease IF WE Ever Unacceptable I CAN ASK HER On all sides of EUROPE AND Hence Tinkle OUT FOR AN HOUR!"

THE "PIXELATED/BLOCKED OUT EX-BOYFRIEND" PIC

Her Brain: "This is my ex-boyfriend. This is espousal that I'm relationship material. I pixeled out his direct in layer he was on this dating website too."

HIS BRAIN: "While THE HELL IS Separation ON IN THE Fastest ANYWAY? IT'S A Batch OF DUDES IN JORTS Imperfect SHIRTS ON. THAT CAN'T BE HER BOYFRIEND. IT'S I imagine HER GAY Fellow worker THAT IS Average IN Topic."

THE "BATHROOM SELFIE" Photograph


Her Brian: " I like, never fetch these photos. I antipathy like guys fetch these photos. Creeeeeeps."

HIS BRAIN: "With ease AT Minimum SHE DOESN'T Keep up Sheet OF HER SHIT As soon as SHE'S IN THE BATHROOM."

THE "ARM ON HIP" Photograph


Her Brain: "Hey Guys!"

HIS BRAIN: "SHE HAS A Representation Steal Show. Sure."

THE "Expenditure AT A DINER" Photograph


Her Brain: "Yummmmm! I love Brunch!"

HIS BRAIN: "IF I BUY HER Materials, SHE'LL EAT IT"

THE "THIS IS ME AND MY SON/DAUGHTER" Photograph

Her Brain: "I love my kiddo to death!"

HIS BRAIN: "SHE HAS Litter RUUNNNNNNNNN!"

Seek you enjoyed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment