Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Love At First Type

Love At First Type
JEN SHARES HER SUCCESSFUL ONLINE DATING STORY WHICH IS TRULY INSPIRING TO THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR ONE TRUE LOVE! I am a single mom and I had been unhappy with my relationship for many years now and I am deciding to end it. I am about to lose hope in finding true happiness. One time, I went to my friend's party and she introduced me to one of her colleague, a relationship expert. We talked about life and relationship and I'm thankful for his bright ideas. It made me realize that I am not alone and I'm not the only one who feels this way about relationship. He wants me to try online dating. At first I was hesitant because I don't think it's safe to date a stranger online. But what the heck! One day I signed up to an online dating site and I started to chat online. After browsing many profiles for hours, I found a guy whom I share many interests with. My first thought was "yeah right!" But that quickly changed after weeks of chatting, email and talking on the phone and I know that this guy is special. I never thought that I will be loved, a feeling that I have never experienced in my life. After three weeks, we both decided to meet up and it was heaven. He's the most caring and loving person I have ever met. He made me realize that true love exists. I guess he feels the same way too because two months from now he is moving away from his town to start a new life with me and my daughter. I never regret taking the risk getting to know this guy online and I can't wait to begin my new life with the most amazing guy in the world. I did not expect that online love can be the best thing to ever happen.Incoming Search Terms: * love at first type * mom dating my friend

Source: relationships-rescue.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment