Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mr Ej Motivation Encouragement And Inner Game

Mr Ej Motivation Encouragement And Inner Game
INNER GAME. So you want to master the art of picking up women in Toronto. Why don't you think about selling yourself. Why is so great about you? Why would you be the "prize". Why is it a woman's loss if she rejects you.. She rejected herself from a better life. This is a winning attitude!

MOTIVATION/ENCOURAGEMENT:


WRITE DOWN 5 NICE THINGS THAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT YOU.

LAWYER PERSPECTIVE....

Reason: Realize your key strengths, what people like about you, so that even when you stop believing in yourself, you have EVIDENCE/KEY WITNESS STORIES/ FACTS that you are.

#1 -"Mind of Microsoft"


#2 -"genius"

#3-"you are really smart...... you are just too young for now"

#4 -"MVP" lol... my whole soccer team decided that I was the MVP for some reason. That was nice of them!

#5- Wow, you have potential to be even stronger than both me and him. - My personal trainer told me that. Not sure if he was stretching my ego a bit or what.. but thanks :).

Write down your key accomplishments:


Reason: Sometimes you just need to boost yourself up. I'm sure others have equivalent or even way better accomplishments or salaries, or achieved dreams!

#1 Landed a job at a major bank in Toronto for co-op


#2 Took my initiative to start my own Coaching business ;)

#3 Took my own initiative to try and make an NHL betting system

#4 took my own initiative to try and start my own dating website

#5 took my own initiative to talk to strangers and figure out the best way to approach women

#6 graduated with president's honors from university


WRITE DOWN 5 THINGS YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Source: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment